A complete re-write of wifite, a Python script for auditing wireless networks.
- Reaver Pixie-Dust attack (–pixie)
- Reaver WPS PIN attack (–reaver)
- WPA handshake capture (–no-reaver)
- Validates handshakes against pyrit, tshark, cowpatty, and aircrack-ng
- Various WEP attacks (replay, chopchop, fragment, etc)
- 5Ghz support for wireless cards that support 5ghz (use -5 option)
- Stores cracked passwords and handshakes to the current directory, with metadata about the access point (via --cracked command).
- Decloaks hidden access points when channel is fixed (use -c option)
- Provides commands to crack captured WPA handshakes (via --crack command)